Prescription Forms & Downloads
Submitting a completed prescription for your next case just got easier. Choose one of the following options:
Access your My Ragle account to complete an online case submission.
- Go Paperless - Submit cases online to streamline your patient documentation and
- Quick Access – View all submitted cases in one location for easy case overview.
- Real-Time Tracking – Keep track of all cases with real-time progress from production to
If you do not have an existing My Ragle account, click "My Ragle Portal" below and then the "Register" button to complete your account setup.
- How to Setup a 3Shape Communicate Account & Connect to Ragle Dental Lab
- Mobile Quick Guide
- Browser Quick Guide
Intraoral Restorative Material Selection Cheat Sheets:
THE HIGHEST QUALITY
Completing the Ragle prescription will ensure success that the order is completed accurately. Ragle processes rely on accurate information therefor it is imperative that a Ragle prescription is filled out and not just any other prescription, because Ragle is not just any other laboratory. Oh no, Ragle prides itself on placing the quality of work as its highest priority. Ragle’s pledge is to improve the everyday life of the dental practices it serves, and can only begin to be confident in the products sent out if the information received is up to Ragle’s quality standards.
- Each form offers more details about the design of a case giving both Ragle technicians and the dental practitioner a great deal of benefits.
- Everyone gains a clear line of communication from dental office to lab technician about each case
- Check boxes outline the variety of customizable choices that are available and eliminates the confusion between material types, what products are offered and the term used to describe them.
- This will help reduce phone calls for clarification that take the dentist and staff away from the patient.
- And lastly, less time spent handwriting means less time filling out prescriptions and more time with patients.
Stay in the know about what is happening at Ragle Dental Lab by receiving our On the Fly newsletter.